|Cut with decorative scissors|
|Curve top with scissors.|
Insert candy or battery tealight to shine through a vellum card.
|Die cut circle folded over|
1) Cut cardstock to 2 3/4" x 8 1/2" and score as shown at 3 3/4" and 4 3/4". You'll get 4 per sheet of
8 1/2" x 11" cardstock.
2) Stamp the front design and be sure to add a sentiment on the reverse side!
3) Fold and insert a 2" x 3" reclosable bag filled with your treat. (These are available at craft stores, generally near the beading supplies.)
4) Using a hand punch, punch holes through all layers of cardstock and the top edge of the sealed bag.
5) Tie with ribbon and then cut the top decorative edge as desired. The Candy Card page in our Card Gallery shows many different ways to finish the top. Be creative! If you use a die, make that cut prior to step #4.