Thursday, May 23, 2013

Christmas in May?

It has felt like Christmas in my office this week as I've been putting the final touches on our fall 2013 designs and listening to Christmas music while working.  Since I'm in the Christmas mood, I decided to share one of my newest creations using our snowman face stamp.

How cute is this little snowman cup?  What a fun way to package holiday treats!


 I stamped the face using StazOn ink, and after it dried used an orange Copic marker to complete the design.  A torn strip of flannel was glued to the bottom for his scarf.

The cup is a Dart  #6SJ12 6 oz. white foam bowl.  The hat is a Solo Traveler Lid  #TLB316.

So, when you have a hot day this summer, crank down the a/c, put on some Christmas music and stamp a bunch of snowman cups to have ready to fill in December with your favorite holiday treat.

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment