Saturday, April 13, 2013

Birthday Week

There are four people in our family and three of them have birthdays in the same week (myself not included).  That's a lot of shopping, wrapping and baking.  As the girls are now adults, we generally celebrate with one 'party'.  Today was my day to gift wrap and I even had to pull out my Sizzix to make cute tags for some gift bags.

Thinking about birthdays coming up, I decided to try something new with our Happy stamp and decorated it with little punch flowers I made.  Now I think I need more little flower punches.


I'm playing with our Thanks stamp and will post it's new look when I get it finished.  In the meantime, we'll be eating birthday dessert and starting to pack for our show in Akron.  We look forward to seeing so many of our favorite customers again!

Blessings,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment