Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pumpkins & Fall Trees

I purchased my first pumpkins of the season today.  Not the large ones for outside, but tiny ones for my kitchen island.  Several years ago I shopped a glorious craft sale in Del Mar, California while we were vendors at the stamp convention at the same fairgrounds.  I purchased parts to create a Pilgrim boy and girl using the small pumpkins.  I'll have to share a photo once they come out of storage.  Anyhow, one more sign that fall is here. 

Here's a card inspired by a customer who was kind enough to send me a sweet thank-you note.  The tree is stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Punch the holes with a 1/8" hole punch and attach a white paper behind the tree and use a fine-tip black pen to make the eyes. E66 Dot Halloween completes the card. How cute is that!  The remainder of the design...colors and embellishments were from my customer.  I love the finished card.

No comments:

Post a Comment