Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Instructions for Cocoa Mug


Here is the mug that I posted in April and now it's August and I'm finally posting the instructions. 


I stamped our S06 Mug twice in clear and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I cut flaps and scored making a 1/2" fold on the left one which becomes the back of the package.  The cup on the right will become the front.  The inside of the handle needs cut out as well.


Black cardstock was cut to fit through a buckle die cut from gold shiny cardstock (I used the smallest buckle in the Memory Box Simple Buckles set).


Attach the white pieces and the belt and then add buttons (I stamped mine using one of the dots in the E149 Snowman face as it was just the right size.)

When the front is finished, attach the back and fill with your cocoa packet.

It's in the 90's here today and hot cocoa doesn't sound too inviting but cooler days are coming, so get busy on those fall projects now!

Happy stamping!

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment